Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:02:52 GMT
From:      "gs_stoller@juno.com" <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing  FreeBSD 6.1

	I installed  FreeBSD 6.1  expecting it to give me the maximum
capability, but it didn't give me the  X windows  capability.  Was
everything needed for it put together, but  X  was properly linked
where it should be?  Is there a way that I can test for this (where
should  X  be linked)?
	I got several "error code 1" messages while installing it.
What does this indicate (other that an error occurred)?  Can the
message be made more informative?  If so, please do
	There seems to be a later  FreeBSD 6.1  available, I will
try to get and install it.