Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:58:34 -0000
From:      Kelsey Cummings <kgc@microshaft.org>
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: Problem with ftp-proxy.

Gregory P. Smith wrote:

>These are my rules that work for ftp proxy on my nat+firewall system.
> =20

Just out of curiosity, anyone have the FTP proxy working on a bridgemode=20
firewall?  I *just can't* get it to work right, even on  my OpenBSD=20
firewall.

# Macros: define common values, so they can be referenced and changed=20
easily.
ext_if=3D"dc0"    # replace with actual external interface name i.e., dc0
int_if=3D"dc1"    # replace with actual internal interface name i.e., dc1
#yes, these are actually the right interfaces

rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021
pass in  log on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to $ext_if user proxy=20
keep state

-K