Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:48:50 -0500
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: navigating between html & php

Php is running as a apache mopdule I guess...

So apache will need write access to the folder you are trying to write into...

Just try to make your directory writable by the "www" user to check
if this is your problem..

To do so, do into the directory your script is trying to write into

and do something like

"chown www:wheel ."
"chmod 770 ."

or something like that depending on your need...

see "man chown"
and man "chmod"
if you are not too sure what you need...

It might be something else that prevents you to write in your
directory (ie safe mode in php.conf) but without looking at your
code, it might be a good place to start with...