Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:06:21 +0930
From:      "Rob" <listone@deathbeforedecaf.net>
To:        "William O'Higgins" <william.ohiggins@utoronto.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: exim configurations?

I'm using exim with virtual domains & maildirs and without smarthost, so
my config mightn't be useful to you.

Look at http://www.exim.org/ftp/exim3/config.samples.tar.gz or
http://www.exim.org/ftp/exim4/config.samples.tar.gz for some hints - you
can find summaries in FAQ.txt.gz from the same directory.

However, the error you're getting almost sounds like a problem with the
network rather than the MTA....