Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:14:11 +0300
From:      "O.Trofileeva" <olq@sinshost.sins.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD against Linux

My question is global. What operational system is better: FreeBSD or Linux?
What are advantages and disadvantages of each one? It is not empty
interest. I don't want to replace FreeBSD for Linux but my opponents press
- they think Linux develops faster and much more rich in its possibilities.
I am afraid my arguments will be too weak.

Help, if you can. Where can I get such a comparative evaluation? No
emotions, only rational truth.
Thanks
Olga Trofileeva