Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 17:59:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, jmrobins@samurai.ruin.org
Subject:   Re: better than pine?

I am actually on an iMac.  I work on my freebsd server all day and prefer
to simply use a text mail reader.  If I get an attachement I save it to my
home directory and view it with netscape ftp.  It works well, but I am not
told by pine when mail is dropped into one of the /home/user/mail/*
folders.

Why am I on an iMac?  Because I need a desktop which I do not have to set
up every step of the way.  Perhaps when KDE 2.0 is out I can install
NetBSD on here or Linux and run that.  :)

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?