Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 07:49:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        Question=answer <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Newbie Question (fwd)

Hmmm, about keymaps, I got a wierd thing happening sometimes in pine...
After the header, before the message, I get the notice:

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

However, my screenmap is set to:

keymap="us.iso"         # keymap in /usr/share/syscons/keymaps/* (or NO).
scrnmap="iso-8859-1_to_cp437"   # screen map in /usr/share/syscons/scrnm

Is my display set to iso-8859? How can I change it?

Thanks

Spidey

Spidey