Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:36:52 -0800
From:      "Nathan Arun" <nathan_arun@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   samba related question

Hello,
I connected my FreeBSD4.4 machine to a Windows Network using Samba (thanks
to the people who pointed me to www.samba.org)

Now I have connectivity with other windows machines on the network. (able to
use "net use" and "telnet" commands from windows machines.)

I have installed KDE and I'm able to browse the web from FreeBSD machine.
What is puzzling me is when I type "ftp ftp.freebsd.org", I'm getting error
message "No address associated with hostname".

What should I do enable the ftp client?

thanks
Nathan