Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:27:08 +0300
From:      Valery Izotov <izotov@gol.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Support for MATSHITA CD-ROM CR-581

Good Day.
I have installed FreeBSD 4.2.

1.
I have a litle problem with configuration CD-ROM.
I have included in the kernel configuration the following
options for support of a CD-ROM

device          mcd0 at isa? port 0x300 irq 10
device          matcd0  at isa? port 0x230

But, then system restart,
But at loading the system, there is a following message:
MATSHITA CD-ROM CR-581 have no driver.
How I can correct it? And whether this CD-ROM is
supported by FreeBSD 4.2 system

2.
Problem with IOMEGA ZIP 100.
The disk has file system MSDOS. (I so think.
Files were written to the disk in the system of
a Windows 95)
At mounting this device, the system
produces the following message
(mount -t msdos /dev/afd0 /mnt... ):