Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 13:53:44 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sup.internat.freebsd.org. Is it ok?

Gavin Cameron wrote:
> I've been trying to sup the stable security stuff from sup.internat.freebsd.o
rg
> for a couple of days now with no luck. The sup file I'm using is below. The
> only thing I changed is the base and prefix parts.
>
> I use sup.au.freebsd.org for the rest of the source code without any problems
.
> #
> # Secure stuff
> #
>
> src-eBones release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/
scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable prefix=/scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable/src del
ete old compress use-rel-suffix
> src-secure release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/
scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable prefix=/scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable/src del
ete old compress use-rel-suffix

Try this instead:

src-eBones release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/usr prefix=/usr/src delete old compress use-rel-suffix
src-secure release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/usr prefix=/usr/src delete old compress use-rel-suffix

Gimme a yell if this doesn't work. BTW - has sup.au.freebsd.org not
got the secure goodies? Maybe they should get them!

For you blokes "down under", getting sup from South Africa (where
internat.freebsd.org is can be a pain. CTM is better. Let me know
if you want me to send you a CTM feed.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key