Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:22:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      gsutter@pobox.com
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OS Comparisons.

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Andreas Braukmann wrote:

>> On Fri, Mar 27, 1998 at 09:20:15AM -0500, Jamie Bowden wrote:
>> > http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reviews/Compare/AltOS/
>
>hhmm. I found the characterization for linux-users quite interesting:
>        "He needed the stability and power of Unix but didn't
>         know enough about Unix to configure FreeBSD. "

Especially since I found FreeBSD much easier to properly configure than
my Linux system.  'Course, I was running Slackware Linux with a 1.1.56?
kernel. :)

I found myself in the Linux camp on the survey above, though.  I changed
my answers three times and still was characterized as a Linux user.  I'm
going to wipe my HDD now and install Red Hat.

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com                "You uudecode it."