Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:01:45 +0000
From:      Marco Masotti <masotti@mclink.it>
To:        Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New Media Bus Toaster SCSI

Pat Lynch wrote:

> I don;t like the odds of this being supported, but take a look at
> www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO anyway and see if that package supports it

Dear Pat,

now I understand why you don't like the odds this being supported....

The Pao boot floppy it's ok, but the Bus Toaster PCMCIA does not probe
correctly my Toshiba Cdrom (a very compatible 2X drive from Sun),
hanging completely the installation - tried many and many combinations
of ScsiId, PCMCIA bay slots and order of devices power-on.

Thanks so much for your help.

 -Marco