Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:32:24 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        michael <michael.copeland@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Text mode dialog library like TSO

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:23:58 -0400, michael <michael.copeland@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, i'm a bit drunk but from what i gather is that you want a purely
> text mode form program?

Yes. For X, I would have used Tcl/Tk for this quite simple purpose,
or would have used Gtk with C.

> ala, ncurses, or just text mode, as in the old
> monochrome days? if so, i might be able to supply you with such.

No no, ncurses is okay. In case I need to create this kind of
dialog library myself, I would use ncurses because it seems to
be the best "sub library" to create this kind of dialog means.

You did already create such kind of functionality? Seems that
I'm not the only insane programmer on earth. :-)

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany
Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0