Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:40:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eddie H. Lawhead" <eddie.lawhead@knexa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Conference Software

Hello All!

I am search for a Netmeeting compatible conferencing solution.  I have
looked at Speak Freely, but it seems to be harder to use than it should
be.  A few questions:

1) Does speakfreely have any decent guis?
2) Any commercial packages available (I'd pay a decent amount for a
	good product)
3) Any good tutorial for using Speak Freely
4) Any other options you all can think of?

I have been looking around for some time and have come up empty handed.

PS: Please CC me as I am no longer on the list

--
Eddie H. Lawhead
Web Developer                              Eddie.Lawhead@knexa.com