Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:13:05 -0400
From:      Clay <lists@skilltreeconsulting.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Samba Change Password from Windows using ctrl-alt-delete

There doesn't seem to be anyone out there with a solution.  I guess the
moral of the story is don't run Samba 2.x on FreeBSD if you want your
users to be able to change their own passwords.  I've written a web
interface for them to do so, but it doesn't sell the 'free' solution to
management if you have to use non-standard administration tools and
spend a lot of time creating them, at that.