Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:57:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: exception_return broken?

On 27-Mar-01 John Baldwin wrote:
> While browsing sys/alpha/alpha/exception.s I had a little epiphany that might
> explain the problems we are seeing with signals.  First some quotes from
> <machine/asm.h>:

Another note to think about that just occured to me: exception_return() isn't a
real function.  It's just the back half of an exception, and the exception has
already saved the registers, so making it NESTED wouldn't be right as we would
screw up the frame.  So basically disregard this whole message.