Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:27:23 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD music ripper recommendation?

As previously told on this list, I'm making a "music machine" for a
community I know. The music playing part is using mpd (musicpd) with
both a local and a web based interface.

Now I need a music ripper, so that the users can rip musoic cd's to mp3
/ ogg files (the machine has a cd drive).
Personally, I prefer abcde, but I can't expect the users to deal with a
command line program. I'll have to supply a gui based solution.
Is there a good ripper that have both local (read X) and web based
interfaces?
Or perhaps a GUI frontend for abcde? I checked with Google, but couldn't
find anything.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,