Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:12:20 -0400
From:      "Alexander Sack" <pisymbol@gmail.com>
To:        "John Nielsen" <lists@jnielsen.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Switching terminals under VMWare Fusion

Well, I'm stumped.  ALT key just does not work as designed on my
Fusion/FreeBSDS-7.0-RELEASE install.  Its probably pilot error but I just
don't see it.  I even tried inverting the Alt/Option key to see if that
would work.
I thought the issue was I rebuilt a VMWARE kernel stubbing out a lot of
unnecessary modules from a normal GENERIC build.  I know its far fetched but
I thought when  this did work once, I was running GENERIC.

Man this sucks!  :(!

-aps