Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:01:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "T.D. Brace" <ted@stargate.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   inetd problem

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the inetd realloc (and other) problems have been
fixed yet?  Searching Deja News shows conflicting reports.  I checked
the current diffs, and built version 1.46 - is this a safe version to
use?  It's been running on my local workstation for a few days now, but
it really doesn't have any load on it.  I'd like to copy it up to our
webservers, but thought I would ask first.

Thank you.

-TD