Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:33:41
From:      <support.blakbiz@verizon.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Greetings & Info...

-apologies if you receive this by mistake.
see end of message-

Greetings...

I am sending this out to let you all know
about future updates to the website
coming soon.... end of summer 2001!!
http://www.prophecycommunications.com

Also to invite you all to
check out upcoming info
on...

Poetry (written & spoken word)
by Jamarhl Crawford
Books, CDs, MP3s, internet video
----
Strictly conscious Hip-Hop
from UNO The Prophet
CDs, MP3s, internet video
----
More Culturally Conscious products and info
Books, CDs, Films, Commentaries, etc.
info on various events nationwide,
business & graphic design services;
flyers, bus. cards, brochures, posters.
plus
weblinks to hot sites, chat, network, etc.
free downloads, files, images

**future emails will be informative, brief, to the point
and culturally relevant. no foolishness, no clutter.
This is not a group,I will not send out excessive emails**

PEACE, PROSPERITY & HEALTH

please support Black Entrepeneurs

If you received this by mistake or if you feel you
would not be interested in receiving minimal future
emails regarding the cultural information described above,
please accept my apology for disturbing you and reply to
this message with the subject "remove me" and you will
not be included in future emailings. Your presence will be
missed. Apologies again.