Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:15:56 +0100
From:      "Rogier R. Mulhuijzen" <drwilco@drwilco.nl>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest buildkernel

>=> agp
>make: don't know how to make @/pci/pcivar.h. Stop

There's 2 possibilities off the top of my head....

1) you've enabled threaded perl in /etc/make.conf.... don't do that
2) there are some files in the modules source tree that need removing. Try
make clean in /usr/src/sys/ or /usr/src/sys/modules. I *think* this fixed
it for me after I did a few makes in the wrong place. Otherwise just remove
every damn file named @ in the /usr/src/sys/modules tree.

         DocWilco