Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:20:49 -0700
From:      "Randy Grafton" <rgrafton@indatacorp.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Diablo-JDK1.3.1 Configuration

I've gotten a hold of the native binary from the FreeBSD Foundation's
website. I've downloaded and actually been able to compile and run a couple
of little apps by launching them with the full path to the java or javac
binary from an xterm window, (/home/me/diablo-jdk1.3.1/bin/java myApp). How
do I get this thing properly installed with VM pathing so that other
downloaded apps that are compatible with this version can use it?

Thanks,
-Randy