Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:17:55 -0600
From:      "Matthew Bettinger" <mbettinger@championelevators.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Flexbackup restore help

Hello,

I have been using flexbackup to backup nfs mounted volumes off of several
solaris and bsd machines as well as some winblows boxes on my home network.
I have it set up in a cron job to do full backups on wed and incrementals
every other day.  The files are getting saved to a large drive on a bsd
machine.  So far everything is getting backed up ok (/usr/home  /export/home
/etc /usr/local/etc /usr/loca/etc/rc.d  blah blah).  The format I am using
is afio.  So I have a large drive with a bunch of backed up volumes ending
in *.afio.gz.

My question is,  how in the heck would I do a restore?  Silly question?   Is
anyone here using flexbackup? If so,  how are y'all restoring files?  =)

Regards,

Matthew Bettinger
Houston, Texas