Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@wcarey.com>
To:        Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing from ssh2 port

Hi Joao,

As I remember, to solve this, I traced through the make execution chain
and found the line in the makefile where this was choking.  SHELL is not
defined somewhere it needs to be, so I defined it in the appropriate
makefile by hand and the build continued on.  Sorry that I do not remember
enough details, but that is how I solved this problem.   Good luck,

Woody