Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 11:04:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        SimsS@infi.net
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Adaptek 1542 on other ports

> Anyway - any reason why FreeBSD can't remember what happened in the
> last '-c' boot?
well, lsdev -c will give you the parameters you need to put into
your config file to make a kernel that has the same setup as what you are
presently running......

I'm toying with the possibility of making the bootloader load a second
ascii file that contains that stuff.. I have the mods to the bootloader
from OSF that do it, and both bootloaders have a common parent..
(The mach bootloader).. the question is where do I find the ROOM in the
bootblocks to cram it in, and how shall Itell FreeBSD where I've put it?

julian