Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:30:56 EST
From:      LGDDS1@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BDS Power Pak 4.2

--part1_6.20f31e71.294e7aa0_boundary

Dear FreeBSD:

I have been trying to install this program and I can't.  There is not an
automatic installation guide and I am technically challenged for installation
paths.  Please give me advise on how to install this program.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dr. Loretta Gilmore

--part1_6.20f31e71.294e7aa0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="FIXED" FACE="Courier New" LANG="0"><B><I>Dear FreeBSD:<BR>
<BR>
I have been trying to install this program and I can't.&nbsp; There is not an automatic installation guide and I am technically challenged for installation paths.&nbsp; Please give me advise on how to install this program.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Dr. Loretta Gilmore</B></I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_6.20f31e71.294e7aa0_boundary--