Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:41:00 +0100
From:      Morten Vinding Nielsen <morten.vinding.Nielsen@mobilix.dk>
To:        "'Daniel O'Connor'" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, Steven Fletcher <stevenf@shellnet.co.uk>
Subject:   RE: Nokia 7110 data cable

That's not correct!

The Nokia 7110 (unlike 3810, 5110/6110) have built-in modem as Steven
clearly states!

I do have a 7110 and the DLR-3 cable, but unfortunately I haven't got it to
work in FreeBSD.

When I use tip I can get it to accept AT commands, and I do believe the only
reason I can't get it working, is because my ppp configuration is wrong
(haven't got an ordinary modem working either).

/Morten