Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:36:42 +0200
From:      "Daniel Blankensteiner" <db@traceroute.dk>
To:        <Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.6 Release installation

Hi all

I have an old computer (100mhz, 515mb harddisk). The computer have a
cd-rom drive, but I can't boot from it, so after reading:
ftp://ftp.dk.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.6-RELEASE/INSTALL.T
XT
I made two bootable floppies, one with kern.flp and one with mfsroot.flp
using fdimage under dos. Now I can boot from them, but then what? I
insert the floppy with kern.flp and it boots, then it ask for the other
floppy and continue booting, then it count down from 9 and restart, but
I don't get the installation menu?

br
db