Date:      24 Feb 2000 17:01:13 +0100
From:      Per Andreas Buer <perbu@ifi.uio.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   umount -f and amd

I had to change my IP-address the other day. It went pretty well,
except this one mount- point which won't go away.

# mount
(..)
pid51806@galle:/net on /net (nfs)

I killed amd two days ago. It's long gone.

# umount -f /net
umount: can't get net id for host
umount: unmount of /net failed: Device busy

# lsof |grep /net
lsof: WARNING: can't stat() nfs file system /net
      Output information may be incomplete.
      assuming "dev=827e" from mount table

So there are noe prosesses blocking /net

I really don't want to reboot (the computer has noe console).

--
Per Andreas Buer