Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 1996 16:57:58 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   PSGML extensions for emacs

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 22:08:22 +0100
From: Lennart Staflin <lenst@lysator.liu.se>
To: psgml-dev@lysator.liu.se
Subject: New alpha version of PSGML (1.0 a9)

A new alpha release of PSGML is available. Not much new in this
release. If I can get Xemacs to work and make sure the documentation
contains no obvious errors, there should be a beta version soon.

As usually,

	ftp://ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/sgml/psgml-1a9.tar.gz

New in version 1.0a9

* XEmacs may have problem if sgml-set-face is t

I tried with the latest version on a sun4 Solaris 2 machine and PSGML
would always parse to the end of the buffer even if I typed something.
There seem to be a problem with the input-pending-p function. I don't
know if this is specific for Solaris. Emacs on Solaris has problems
with signal handling.

* New options for insert-element
** sgml-insert-missing-element-comment
** sgml-insert-end-tag-on-new-line

* psgml-api:
** sgml-map-content: new optional argument. If the argument ENTITY-FUN
is specified it should be a function with one argument. The function
will be called for data entity references instead of the entity text
being passed to the DATA-FUN. The argument is the entity referenced.
Use `sgml-entity-name', `sgml-entity-type' etc.

- --
Lennart Staflin <lenst@lysator.liu.se>

------- End of Forwarded Message