Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:54:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert Davison <rob_27_preston@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openwebmail Zlib::compress

I've recently updated my ports, and openwebmail is no longer working, giving me the following error...

  Software error:
Undefined subroutine &Compress::Zlib::memGzip called at /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/openwebmail/shares/ow-shared.pl line 1175.
  For help, please send mail to the webmaster (robert@casezero.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

  I've looked on freebsd.org at the ports and note that note that within the last 7 hours there has been an update to correct the path to Compress::Zlib.pm after recent p5-Compress-Zlib update.

  Is this still a problem with the port or do I have to alter my configuration somehow. Im running a standard openwebmail with no changes.