Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:32:33 -0400
From:      Dwayne MacKinnon <Dwayne.MacKinnon@xwave.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mozilla-1.7

Hello,

I've noticed a crash on mozilla-1.7. I recompiled with WITH_DEBUG, but
the only useful output I get is this:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/components/libnegotiateauth.so: Undefined symbol
"gss_indicate_mechs__FPUiPP23gss_OID_set_desc_struct"

I noticed the problem when connecting to nexus.xwave.com. The program
simply exits, there is no core dump. The problem did not exist with 1.6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there's any more information
necessary, please let me know and I'll do my best to provide it. (I
tried to run mozilla in gdb, but it started looking for shared stuff
that I didn't know how to tell it to fine.)

Cheers,
DMK