Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Patrick Thomas <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>
To:        Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>, "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>, Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: top shows all zeroes.

ok, after 2+ days, for no discernible reason I now have real top stats
back.

This has occurred within the last 20 minutes, and I have done nothing at
all on the system save normal operation.  vmstat -i now tells me:

# vmstat -i
rtc irq8                   479105          2

The 497105 number is steadily rising ...

and now, about 30 mins later I am at:

rtc irq8                   938264          4

--pt