Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:22:13 +0000
From:      Joao Fernandes <root@OpsyDopsy.net.dhis.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Word Perfect 8 Instalation.

Hi there... I was just trying to install wp8 from the ports, and the
instalation has a few problems that I didnt sow on the linux version of it I
worked with...

First, the presentation of the instalation continues even after the progress
bar reaches 100%... In my case I had to wait for about 1 minute for the end
of the presentation, and then, it just 'freezes' in the last slide for about
5 or so minutes until the final menu is presented.

But the worst problem is that it wont run...

I have a FBSD 4.2 upgraded with cvsup last weekend, running KDE2.

If there's something at all I can do, please reply to me.

Thanks in advance.

Joćo Fernandes