Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:40:25 PDT
From:      "Kitte Norstedt" <aliendealer@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Important NeedToKnow

Hello, my name is Kitte Norstedt. I live in Sweden, i´m 17 years old and
plays in a band called Jedematik. Our very first CD-album is on the way.
One day we sat in our studio and was talking about what the how the
CD-cover was going to look like... then i said: I´ve seen this real cool
devil somewhere on Internet, by the time I had no idea it was your devil
(i guess it´s your´s ?). But i hunted the devil all the way to you.

My question is: Can we use your charming little devil on our
CD-cover. And , if possible, as the bands logo? Like on T-shirts with
the devil and the bands name, Jedematik.

We are looking forward to hear from you. Could you please mail us back,
no different what the answer is? Thank you.

Hope talking to you soon....
Jedematik, our real names are:

Kitte Norstedt,
Micke Nilsson,