Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2003 02:23:44 +0200
From:      Daniele Medri <madrid@linuxmeeting.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PCMCIA card

Hi guys,
I wanna play with FreeBSD 5.1 but some problems appear with my PCMCIA card. On
Linux I need to add to /etc/pcmcia/config the following text:

card "Trust 100MBit"
  version "PCMCIA", "Fast-Ethernet"
  bind "pcnet_cs"

with cardinfo:
IO: 0x300-0x31f
IRQ: 5

I read this doc...

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/laptop/x23.html

...but I can't use my card. On system boot, freebsd 5.1 recognize my card but
after that I can obtain Link on for my eth connection. Trying with a
friend-pcmcia-eth card always run ok.. what I need to do to enable my card as
ne2000 compatible?

Please help me, Thank

bye
--
Daniele Medri <daniele.medri @ libero.it>
homepage: http://www.linux.it/~madrid/

	but what they conceal is vital" - Aaron Levenstein