Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 03:14:27 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME 1.0

Hi,

Well all the PR's are in...  But it seems send-pr/gnats is messing up
the patches.  I'll post any broken ones directly to whoever steps up to
do the commits if they can't figure out what was meant to happen
themselves.

Satoshi, please note when the GNOME master site change is made in
bsd.port.mk.

There are still a number of ports which need looking at.  Many ports
also need to move to gtk12 so gtk11-devel can be removed.  I've done
most of this already, I just need to test all the ports.

Regards,
 -Jeremy

--
  |   "Come home my prodigal son, come home and lets be one,
--+--  don't want to see you cry, don't make me tell you why,