Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 1995 16:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bmk@dtr.com
To:        didier@aida.remcomp.fr (Didier Derny)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Network board

> Hi

>  I try to find a very cheap network board.
>  but I'm not sure if I can choose a NE2000 compatible board
>  such as the board made by Trust.

>  I only want to install a network between two computers.

I'm using NE2000 compatible boards on one network - it's a very small
network with little traffic.  If you don't plan on expanding your
network, the NE2000 boards should be fine.  I find that they perform
well on LANs with only a few hosts.

If you think you might be expanding your network, you might want to
consider something better.