Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:34:12 -0700
From:      "Doug Sampson" <dougs@dawnsign.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   messed up ports index

Hello,

I have a messed up ports index that I cannot clean. I want to uninstall
lang/php5 but it does not seem to uninstall. The same thing goes for
security/php5-hash. I was uninstalling php5 ports in an effort to return
to the php52 ports. So that is how this happened. I ran the pkgdb -F but
it looks like I chose some unfortunate choices that left me where I am
now.

How can I dig myself out of this?

~Doug

corvus-root@/usr/ports: pkg_version -vo
archivers/9e                        =3D   up-to-date with port
<..snip..>
databases/pgtune                    =3D   up-to-date with port
security/php5-hash                  <   needs updating (port has
5.3.2_1)           <<<<<<<<<<<<
lang/php5                           <   needs updating (port has
5.3.2_1)           <<<<<<<<<<<<
lang/php52                          =3D   up-to-date with port
<<<<<<<<<<<<
math/php52-bcmath                   =3D   up-to-date with port
archivers/php52-bz2                 =3D   up-to-date with port
textproc/php52-ctype                =3D   up-to-date with port
ftp/php52-curl                      =3D   up-to-date with port
databases/php52-dba                 =3D   up-to-date with port
textproc/php52-dom                  =3D   up-to-date with port
graphics/php52-exif                 =3D   up-to-date with port
security/php52-filter               =3D   up-to-date with port
ftp/php52-ftp                       =3D   up-to-date with port
graphics/php52-gd                   =3D   up-to-date with port
devel/php52-gettext                 =3D   up-to-date with port
security/php52-hash                 =3D   up-to-date with port
converters/php52-iconv              =3D   up-to-date with port
devel/php52-json                    =3D   up-to-date with port

<..snip..>