Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:22:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      "reel@felixantoine.com" <reel@FELIXANTOINE.COM>
To:        "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@telerama.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel Build Question

I will answer your second question.

> What is the pid 193 core dump error?

It means that ldconfig (with Process ID 193) got an error. If you type
"man ldconfig", you'll see that there was an error while configuring your
libraries. (I can't tell more, due to a lack of knowledge about this, but,
this might give you clues.)

 > What is IPv6 not supported?

It means that your devices ppp0 doesn't support IP version 6 (only IPv4).
Though, you might have added a IPv6 support to your kernel or something.
There is just to see if you were getting this error before recompiling it.

Have a nice day!