Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 16:00:26 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Olaf Hoyer <ohoyer@fbwi.fh-wilhelmshaven.de>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: German FreeBSD and advocacy

Thus spake Alfred Perlstein (bright@wintelcom.net):

> I must strongly agree, I just switched from pine+procmail to mutt+procmail
> and it's really cool, although the keybindings are a bit weird i've managed
> to mess with mutt enough to get a reasonable 'pine emulator' key board out
> of it.

I have adjusted all my keybindings, and they're great now.

I have
r --> normal reply to author
g --> group reply (mailinglists), that adjusts also send-hooks for
	some ml's, that have reply-to's and such crap.
R --> Reply to all authors

and other stuff. I like it a lot and it's very easy to handle.

Alex

--
I doubt, therefore I might be.