Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:07:58 -0500
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca>
To:        Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
Cc:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca>
Subject:   Re: Latitude D800

>>>>> "Jamie" == Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org> writes:

Jamie> I'm wrong on this it seems.  With my old C810, using 5.1-RpX
Jamie> (RELENG_5_1 that I cvsup'd twice a week until about two weeks
Jamie> ago), this card caused a panic.  Using 5.1-R off the CD on this
Jamie> D800, xe0 was able to bind to the card, and I have
Jamie> connectivity.  Looks like I'll be running -C on my laptop as of
Jamie> some point this weekend.  I must be insane.

C'mon.  It'll put hair on your chest.  -CURRENT on your workstation
says "I use this shit" ... :)

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave@daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |