Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 1996 14:53:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New meteor driver

On Sat, 2 Mar 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > On Fri, 1 Mar 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> OK, so you caught me.  I guess I should have said "I tested to make sure
> it didn't break any of *my* existing functionality.." :-)
>
> I actually don't have a video source (well, I do have 3 VCRs, but all
> of them are PAL and 220VAC!) so it's hard for me to test anything but
> your standard CCD camera input.

I could probably find a 120 --> 220 transformer downstairs in the
'junkbox' :)  Don't suppose it would care if the freq. is 60 Hz.

I just fired up nv and the s-vid output works, I was (typically) misinformed
as Jim pointed out a short while ago, my approach to make tv run on the s-vid
port was all wrong.

sorry about that..
regards
kim