Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 16:38:00 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hows about making /usr/ports/security?

It will be main tree catalog and SUP target.
We have some security stuff now which can be moved here
and will have more of them in future.
I also think that new "security" category is good addition.
Right now we can move pgp stuff from utils to security

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -