Date:      Wed, 13 May 2009 22:37:23 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   lcms problem building gimp-app (and others)

--nextPart44367076.FfYMklmsvj

--Boundary-01=_MYsCKgeuxHd1LkT

Hi,
I have a persistent problem where apps using lcms don't see it even=20
though the lib, include & libtool file are all present. If I manually=20
link it works fine.

I can manually link the jpeg loader for gimp but then libtool decides=20
it's stale rebuilds it (and breaks). I've tried adding it manually to=20
the libtool line but it just eats and -llcms and fails to link.

I've attached the script output from the gimp-app build.

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum