Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 15:21:34 -0400
From:      "Bakki Kudva" <bakki.kudva@gmail.com>
To:        "Daniel Bye" <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>,  freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nubie question - Ports - Ruby 1.8.4

Daniel,

Thank you very much for your help. I am golden now. Everything is
working and I am really impressed with FreeBSD (I came from Linux
world, particularly Debian). I got sound, USB etc working now and the
process was quite enjoyable.

Your explanation about ports versioning really belongs in the
handbook. If you know the doc maintainers it would be great if this
info can be added to the handbook.

-bakki