Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:51:13 +0200
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src UPDATING src/sys/conf newvers.sh

--On mardi 16 avril 2002 14:00 -0700 Jacques Vidrine <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
wrote:

> nectar      2002/04/16 14:00:16 PDT
>
>   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_4_5)
>     .                    UPDATING
>     sys/conf             newvers.sh
>   Log:
>   Note fixes for:
>   = IP routing table leak in icmp_relect().
>   = mmap/msync bug which can panic the kernel.
>   = TCP broadcast connection bug.

seeing that, I wanted to do some cvs diff command to show me the
differences between -p2 and -p3. I can easily do a -r RELENG_4_5_0_RELEASE
-r RELENG_5_4, but that gives me the diffs between the release and -p3, and
whenever I try to use -D (using the dates in UPDATING), cvs keeps using the
HEAD tag and not the one in my directory. Does someone know how I can
achieve this (without having to check out -p2 (if I can) and -p3 and do a
diff -r on them)

--
Mathieu Arnold