Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:17:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Larry Lile <lile@stdio.com>
To:        tokenring@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newbus Olicom token-ring driver...

So has anyone tried out the "newbus" Olicom driver?  I haven't heard
back from anyone yet.

The source is now tarballed and up on my web server:
	http://anarchy.stdio.com/oltr.html

You will need to be running a very recent current, the last arp patch
I committed is very important to proper function.  You will need
to build the driver as a kld module, I haven't included the files.i386
patch to make it static.

Please let me know how the new version is working, my test network
is very small and very clean.

Larry Lile
lile@stdio.com