Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:00:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Mike <mike@fdhosting.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: perl modules

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Mike wrote:

> Is there a quick/easy way to list all the perl modules and their version on
> a server?

Hi Mike,

I'm sure there's a command to do this, but I don't know what it is as my
favourite way to see installed Perl Modules is through the Webmin
utility. If you've built X and Netscape, Webmin is well worth a try. The
Perl Module isn't built in by default, but you can add it in about a
minute by clicking on the Third-Party Modules hyperlink on the Webmin home
page. There's a couple of articles on how to use Webmin at the O'Reilly
website:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/bsd/2000/11/01/FreeBSD_Basics.html

Have fun!

Dru