Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 21:34:09 -0800
From:      Joey Garcia <gummibear@mediaone.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need some Help with Acrobat Reader and Netscape 4.07

Hey all!

Okay so here's the story.  I installed Acrobat Reader from the ports
system.  I'm using FreeBSD 2.2.6, Acrobat Reader 3.01, and Netscape
4.07.  I want to enable Acrobat Reader as a plug-in, but I can't find
the documentation on how to do it.  Can anyone help me find the info on
this subject, or can anyone give me a hand in installing it as a
plug-in?  I do realize that I need the linux emulation running.
Actually, I can start the reader from an xterm, but not from anything
else it seems.

TIA

Joey Bear Garcia